A-STAINLESS INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD. NOW EXCEEDS 20 YEARS OF SPECIALIZATION IN STAINLESS STEEL FASTENERS AND WIRE, WITH EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE SECOND TO NONE IN THE FASTENERS INDUSTRY.
- Very low drive-in-torque, a general 30-40% less than the type 17 wood screws. Test results from independent lab as shown below.
- Do away with pre-drilling even on some of the densest woods and composites.
- Square sharp angle threads cut into the fiber rather than forcing into it allow for better gripping and tesistance to stripping.
- Prolonged battery life for battery-operated guns.
- Minimize wood cracking problems.
- Faster driving time means reduced labor costs and accelerated production time.
- Avoidance from screw breaking markedly reduce the subsequent costly salvage operations.